Return To Play Update
30/11/20: Following the government announcements last week regarding post-lockdown arrangements, we are pleased to say that Eton Fives can be resumed with immediate effect from Thursday December 3rd.
As before, play is subject to the EFA return to play guidelines and we would once again highlight the following principles:
- The health and safety of all players, coaches and organisers is the most important concern and should be kept in mind at all times.
- The EFA considers the playing of Eton Fives to be a low risk activity, but that is not the same as a no risk activity and schools, clubs and individuals should bear this in mind.
- Risk assessments need to be done on a venue by venue basis and guidelines issued to all players, coaches and spectators - this is likely to consist of the attached guidelines plus any additional guidelines specific to each venue.
Eton Fives - on outdoor courts - remains unaffected by the three tier restrictions, with the following exceptions:
- People living in a Tier Three area should not travel out of their area to play elsewhere.
- Fives can still be played on courts situated in a Tier Three area, but only by people living in that area and people should not travel into that area from outside it in order to play.