The teams from the centenary OE v OH match
Eton & Harrow: A Hundred Years of Fives
From The Harrovian 1985
The first Eton Fives Courts were built in 1840. Ball games had long been played in the bays between the buttresses of the Eton College Chapel but it was the particular attraction of the "doubles court", the area at the foot of the staircase to the North Door, which led to the distinctive ledges, "pepper pot" and step of the Eton Fives Court.